Radley Foldable Utility Kitchen Cart, Light Oak Finish
Add a traditional touch to your kitchen, with the simplicity and function of the Winsome Wood Radley Kitchen Cart. This cart is a must have for small spaces that need versatility, providing storage for dishware and knives and also functions as a workable surface. Handsome and durable, the cart is...
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are currently viewing this product
Add a traditional touch to your kitchen, with the simplicity and function of the Winsome Wood Radley Kitchen Cart. This cart is a must have for small spaces that need versatility, providing storage for dishware and knives and also functions as a workable surface. Handsome and durable, the cart is the perfect food prep station featuring a handy knife holder attached on the side, must have for small kitchen. The convenient wooden push handle was design to be used for hanging kitchen towels as well. Two slatted shelves are ideal for kitchen serve-ware, mixing bowls, and more. Keep the cart in one place or roll it out to the dining room and use as a serving cart when guests are over. Four Rolling casters, two of which lock to keep the unit stable while in use, allow for easily mobility when needing to move. Perfect for a studio or college dorm, fold up when not in use and store in the closet. This folding kitchen cart is made with solid wood and is designed for long-lasting use. Finished in a light oak, this kitchen cart offers versatility and convenience. Conveniently packed and shipped in 1 box, that includes the hardware necessary for assembling. Replacement part request can be submitted directly to the manufacturer within 60 days from date of purchase.
- The open cart dimension is 37.8"W x 17.2"D x 34.6"H. Top surface area is 33.6"W x 17.2"D.
- Cart Folded size is 36.8"W x 5.1"D x 34.6"H with a shelf clearance of 14.2".
- Made with solid wood in light oak finish. Assembly required.
- 37.87 x17.24 x 34.57
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted