Madera Kitchen Cart in Natural Bamboo
Crisp, clean and flexible, the Madera Kitchen Cart will serve you well whenever and wherever you want to expand your kitchen, dining or entertaining workplace. The Cart features adjustable set-up heights on the shelves, caddy, and even the handle, so you can best position each to suit your needs. Chop...
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are currently viewing this product
Crisp, clean and flexible, the Madera Kitchen Cart will serve you well whenever and wherever you want to expand your kitchen, dining or entertaining workplace. The Cart features adjustable set-up heights on the shelves, caddy, and even the handle, so you can best position each to suit your needs. Chop vegetables and prepare hors d'oeuvres on the natural bamboo cutting board top, while keeping utensils or bottles of wine in the caddy. The rolling cart's sturdy metal shelves will carry everything you need from the kitchen to the dining area, family room, or patio. A removable serving tray can be used to store glassware, bottles and bowls. The top surface, lower shelf insert, caddy insert, and the serving tray are made of natural bamboo. The frame, shelves, and basket are constructed of smooth chrome metal for a bright look. The cart rolls easily on professional grade casters, two of which lock for stability while in use. Overall dimensions: 38.5"W x 35.2"W x 17.6"D Top dimensions: 26.6"W x 17.6"D Shelf dimensions: 25.2"W x 16.1"D (insert on lower shelf only) Inside caddy dimensions: 12.2"W x 3.5"D x 7.2"H Inside serving tray dimensions: 16.5"W x 10.8"D x .4"H Height of metal wheels: 4"H Assembly required Ships in 1 box
- Adjustable heights on shelves, caddy, and handle
- Natural bamboo top and shelf inserts
- Removable serving tray
- Rolls easily on professional grade casters
- Assembly required
- Ships in 1 box
- 35.22 x17.64 x 38.58
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted