Carter Square Seat Bar Stool, Teak
Bring a new look to your kitchen, dining area, or family room with the Winsome Wood Carter Square Seat Bar Stool. Constructed of sturdy solid wood in a warm teak finish that can easily mesh well with most home décor. With a lower crossbar on each side for maximum stability,...
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are currently viewing this product
Bring a new look to your kitchen, dining area, or family room with the Winsome Wood Carter Square Seat Bar Stool. Constructed of sturdy solid wood in a warm teak finish that can easily mesh well with most home décor. With a lower crossbar on each side for maximum stability, these are assembled from one leg to another at two different heights providing comfort for resting your feet, making this not only attractive but also very functional. Pull up a stool to your kitchen counter or island and create an instant seating area ideal for meals or homework. The seat is nearly 14 inches square and 1-inch thick, which gives you plenty of room to settle in at the bar or bistro table for a meal or a drink with friends. The Winsome Wood Carter stool is strong, balanced, and brings the warmth of natural wood to your home and like most Winsome stools is available in both bar and counter height. This bar stool is shipped single pack in one box, that includes the hardware necessary for assembling. Replacement part request can be submitted directly to the manufacturer within 60 days from date of purchase. Overall dimensions: 29"H Seat dimensions: 13.9"W x 13.9"D x (.98" thick) Distance from ground to lowest cross bars: 6.4"H Distance from ground to perpendicular cross bars just above: 8"H Leg footprint: 14.75" square Assembly required Ships in 1 box
- Made of solid wood
- Wide, square seat
- 2 sets of four crossbars for stability
- Crossbars provide 2 heights as footrests
- Assembly required
- Ships in 1 box
- 15.43 x15.43 x 29.02
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted