Ingrid 52" 3 Drawer Desk
This versatile, industrial writing desk is the perfect space for working from home or studying for classes. The three drawers offer enough room for books, important documents, and office supplies without taking up too much of your office’s space. The mid century modern, tapered leg silhouette elevates any workspace so...
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are currently viewing this product
This versatile, industrial writing desk is the perfect space for working from home or studying for classes. The three drawers offer enough room for books, important documents, and office supplies without taking up too much of your office’s space. The mid century modern, tapered leg silhouette elevates any workspace so you can stay motivated. The warp-resistant frame with a durable laminate finish is made to last, so you can enjoy an organized home office no matter what life throws at you.
- Product Feature 1: 3 drawers on telescoping metal glides
- Product Feature 2: Smooth, sturdy powder-coated steel hardware
- Product Feature 3: Ample lower space for leg room
- Product Feature 4: Mid century modern tapered leg silhouette
- Product Feature 5: Use as a writing desk, office bureau, or homework station
- Product Feature 6: Assembly is required
- Product Feature 7: Small space living friendly
- Product Feature 8: Warp-resistant MDF wood core
- Additional Features: 3 drawers with telescoping metal drawer glides - Estimated Assembly Time: 150 minutes
- Product Dimensions: 30" H x 52" L x 24" W 80LBS
- Recommended TV Size: Not Applicable
- Number of - Parts: 31
- Number of Hardware Pieces: 190
- Building Steps: 19
- Number of Shelves: Not Applicable
- Shelf Dimensions: Not Applicable
- Number of Adjustable Shelves: Not Applicable
- Number of Doors: Not Applicable
- Number of Drawers: 3
- Drawer Dimensions: Top 2 drawers - 12.75"w x 13.25"d x 3"h - Bottom drawer - 12.75"w x 13.25"d x 6.5"h
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted