Light Coastal Style Granite Wine Storage
Use as a cabinet to store and display all wine necessities, like glasses, bottles, corkscrew, dishtowels, trays, ice bucket, and tongs. Looks stylish in your living room or kitchen for additional storage in any compact space. An optimal mobility piece of furniture that will help keep you tidy and organized....
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are currently viewing this product
Use as a cabinet to store and display all wine necessities, like glasses, bottles, corkscrew, dishtowels, trays, ice bucket, and tongs. Looks stylish in your living room or kitchen for additional storage in any compact space. An optimal mobility piece of furniture that will help keep you tidy and organized. This item comes shipped in one carton. This kitchen island table style wine cabinet adds a classy natural feel to any dining area, kitchen, living room, home bar, and office. Suitable for indoor use only. Made in India. Can accommodate up to 20 wine bottles. Transitional style. This item has 1 shelf.
- Feature 1: Crafted in a transitional style that fits great in most homes
- Feature 2: Its sturdy construction was crafted from lebbeck wood with the addition of a stoneware tabletop
- Feature 3: A bare brown wood finish is featured on most of its exterior, except on the polished black tabletop and cart and drawer handles
- Feature 4: This rolling kitchen cart with 4 wheels and a rectangular stoneware tabletop houses 4 pull-out drawers for wine glasses and accessories and 2 tiers of wine bottle racks
- Feature 5: This coastal style kitchen trolley features a rectangular granite surface attached to four legs reinforced with a wooden slat shelf surface on 4 wheels
- Feature 6: Wipe clean with a dry cloth
- Dimensions: 36" x 46"
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted