Extra Warmth Classic 100% Cotton Oversized Down Comforter
Our True North maximum warmth down blend comforter takes a very unique approach to keeping you toasty warm on those cold winter nights. Most down blend comforters are just that, a blend of down and feather throughout the entire comforter. Our comforter features a proprietary construction which puts only high...
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are currently viewing this product
Our True North maximum warmth down blend comforter takes a very unique approach to keeping you toasty warm on those cold winter nights. Most down blend comforters are just that, a blend of down and feather throughout the entire comforter. Our comforter features a proprietary construction which puts only high quality 550 Fill Power white down in nearly two- thirds of the comforter (the part you sleep under) and fills the side panels (the part that hangs over the edge of your bed) with a blend of 80% feather and 20% down. With a little over 55% of a comforter resting on top of your mattress and the remainder falling over the edges, we’re giving you more down where you need it. The end result is you’re sleeping underneath a high quality white down comforter for the price of a down blend comforter. Our oversized comforter is constructed with a 233 thread count, 100% cotton down proof percale cover throughout and the white down filled section features ‘baffle box’ construction to ensure that you’ll never have any cold spots due to the down shifting around.
- • 100% cotton down proof cover
• oversized dimensions looks great even on extra deep mattresses
• 550 fill power white down top—80% feather 20% down on side panels
• our end to end box construction keeps the down equally distributed on the top.
• 3 levels of warmth give you the perfectly customized comforter for all sleeping environments. (More choices on other warmth levels are available)
- Comforter Shell: 100%Cotton Percale, Downproof.Filling: 75% WDD in middle part and 80/20 Feather /Down for both sides partsSewing: End-to-End Box in middle part and Jump tack Stitch for both sides part, Self Piping
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle. Recommend commercial size front loading machine for best results.
Tumble dry warm heat setting until thoroughly dry. DO NOT IRON
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted