Laylah Queen Headboard in Pebbled Velvet
Sloping silhouettes and blingy nailhead trim dazzle up a drab room without sacrificing space. The Laylah headboard packs an unobtrusive punch in any small room. This chic headboard will bring style to your guest room or master suite. Available in sea blue, grey or navy or pebbled velvet and twin...
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are currently viewing this product
Sloping silhouettes and blingy nailhead trim dazzle up a drab room without sacrificing space. The Laylah headboard packs an unobtrusive punch in any small room. This chic headboard will bring style to your guest room or master suite. Available in sea blue, grey or navy or pebbled velvet and twin through king size options.
- Feature 1 : CA117-2013 Fire Retardant Foam
- Feature 2 : Headboard has to be attached to a standard bed frame - not included
- Feature 3 : Handmade with individually hand-applied silver nail heads
- Feature 4 : Splendid and durable pebbled velvet upholstry
- Feature 5 : Leg material: Metal
- Feature 6 : Includes headboard only
- Feature 7 : Can be used with a box spring and mattress
- Feature 8 : Screws can be used to fasten this headboard to a wall
- Feature 9 : Avalable in multiple color and size options
- Product Materials : Velvet
- Dimensions : 61.8"W x 2.4"D x 58.7"H
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted