Avalon Velvet Accent Chair – Navy
The Avalon accent chair packs a big punch in a small mid-century modern package. Small enough to fit just about anywhere but comfortable and stylish enough that you will want to place it everywhere, the Avalon is covered in lush velvet with tubular hardwood legs capped in brass color metal...
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are currently viewing this product
The Avalon accent chair packs a big punch in a small mid-century modern package. Small enough to fit just about anywhere but comfortable and stylish enough that you will want to place it everywhere, the Avalon is covered in lush velvet with tubular hardwood legs capped in brass color metal that adds flair and functionality. Shown in charcoal, Avalon is also available in navy and green colors.
- Constructed of velvet covering with tubular hardwood solid legs and brass colored metal tips
- Welted upholstered seat cushioning for incredible comfort
- Styling details mid-century modern splayed legs, half-teacup seat and back that maximizes comfort while minimizing the chair’s footprint
- Shown in charcoal color, also available in green and navy colors
- Packed 1 piece per carton
- 24.5 x 27 x 30 in
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted
- A 15% restocking fee will be applied for items $1000 and over