Crescent Star is a unique dining chair with a comfortable upholstered seat and backrest on a black coated steel base. Each leg is tipped with a plastic glide screwed into the foot. The seat has a steel structure with “S” shape springs for extra flexibility and strength. This steel frame...
Crescent Star is a unique dining chair with a comfortable upholstered seat and backrest on a black coated steel base. Each leg is tipped with a plastic glide screwed into the foot. The seat has a steel structure with “S” shape springs for extra flexibility and strength. This steel frame is molded by injecting polyurethane foam. Crescent seat is upholstered with a removable zipper enclosed leather, PPM, leatherette or wool fabric slip cover. This contemporary chair is suitable for both residential and commercial use. Crescent Star is designed by Tayfur Ozkaynak.
Dimensions: Crescent Star: H 29" W 23.75" D 21" Seat H 18" Large Seat: H 30.5" W 23.75" D 23" Seat H 18"
Additional Colors and Information: http://www.SohoConcept.com/documents/Tear-Sheet/Crescent_Star_TS.pdf
Fabric: Viscose has a silk-like aesthetic with superb drape and feel and retains its rich brilliant colours. Its cellulosic base contributes many properties similar to those of cotton best property is its ability to breathe by absorbing and releasing perspiration quickly. Polyester provides improved wrinkle resistance, durability, high color retention and its low absorbency allows moisture very rapidly and dries quickly so it is one of the most comfortable fabrics for warm climates. The blend of polyester with viscose, cotton and linen contributes durability, resiliency and shape retention.
Velvet: Velvet has historically been a rich, expensive fabric, made on special looms most often from silk. It is plain on the back, thick and soft on the front, and its texture has led to the word's use as an adjective to describe something soft and smooth. Aside from being a super comfortable fabric, velvet can instantly raise the stakes in a room with its rich and luxurious feel. Even pieces that do see a little wear and tear can ultimately add unequivocal character to a room's overall look.
Camira Era: Era is a subtle, two tone polyester fabric containing stretch in both directions for ease of an understated contemporary texture while its coloring technique provides close up intrigue. The palette incorporates playful brights and sophisticated muted tones. Era meets the ACT voluntary Performance Upholstery.
Camira Blazer: Manufactured in the UK, Blazer is a classic pure new wool upholstery fabric with a billiard Zealand lambswool, where responsible farming provides the highest quality raw material which is soft, clean and bright, which is ideal for spinning, weaving and dyeing. The color palette is an exciting mix of solids and mélanges across the full color spectrum, creating a versatile fabric suitable for wide-ranging furniture applications. Blazer meets the ACT voluntary Performance Guidelines
Leatherette Furni-soft: Leatherette is known for better fitting and durability. It looks and feels like genuine leatherette seat covers provide the appeal and comfort of leather. Suitable for all climates, our leatherette material is retardant and easy to clean. It's also strong enough to use in all applications including commercial areas.
PPM: PPM (Polyurethane-Polyester Microfiber) is a new upholstery material that has many advanced features including breathability, super durability, easy cleaning and maintenance. It is suitable for all climates and with its high durability, it emulates the reliable strength that also resists tearing, sagging, crocking and shrinking.
Leather: Leather is a natural material which is permeable to air and moisture; it is supple characteristic comfort properties have been appreciated since time immemorial. oil-resistant and waterrepellent. It complies standards. The exquisite beauty and true naturalness of genuine leather is easy to clean and care for and it retains its original beauty for a very long time.
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items for items under $1000, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted
- A 15% restocking fee will be applied for items $1000 and over