Evanston Platform Bed
Featuring deep, rich walnut finished legs and covered in beautiful doe gray linen fabric, the Evanston Platform Bed exudes an air of modern sophistication. Evanston's headboard panel is lined with an oversized flange trim, and a full slat roll support system with hinged side rails adds to the structural integrity...
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are currently viewing this product
Featuring deep, rich walnut finished legs and covered in beautiful doe gray linen fabric, the Evanston Platform Bed exudes an air of modern sophistication. Evanston's headboard panel is lined with an oversized flange trim, and a full slat roll support system with hinged side rails adds to the structural integrity of the piece.
- Style / Feel: Gleaming with sophistication, this gray bed is a modern take on traditional design
- Design / Function: Oversized flange welt trim on headboard panel for added drama
- Finish / Fabric: Upholstered in a timeless Doe Gray Linen fabric
- Hardware: Bed is supported by round, tapered wood legs
- Construction: Constructed of select woods and covered with a modern gray fabric
- Assembly Instructions / Ease: Complete assembly within 60 min or less; hardware and instructions are included
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Product Dimensions: 86.500" L x 82.000" W x 46.500" H
- Color: Brown
- Fabric: Doe (Linen)
- Finish: Doe Gray Linen with Walnut Finished Legs
- Primary Materials: Rubberwood
- Number of Boxes: 1
- Distressed Finish: No
- Cleaning Code: WS: Water-based cleaning agents, foam or mild water-free cleaning solvents may be used. Never use tap water. Use distilled water, as tap water contains minerals that may cause rings or fading.
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Leg Height: 6.25"
- Lighting Included: No
- Floor Clearance: 6.25"
- Leg Height - Top to Bottom: 6.25"
- Leg Material: Wood
- Nailhead Trim: No
- Upholstered: Yes
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted