Chatham Park Queen Bed
The Chatham Park collection appeals to a modern sensibility yet has an air of antiquity due to its simple styling counterpointed by its dark, highly distressed finish. Chatham Park will bring its unique character to any environment from industrial loft to traditional town home. Not only is the storage bed...
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are currently viewing this product
The Chatham Park collection appeals to a modern sensibility yet has an air of antiquity due to its simple styling counterpointed by its dark, highly distressed finish. Chatham Park will bring its unique character to any environment from industrial loft to traditional town home. Not only is the storage bed impressive with its tall paneled headboard, the footboard and side rails have drawers for storage space equal to one and a half dressers.
- Style / Feel: Traditional accents, understated framing, and fancy face veneers give the Chatham Park collecton a grand feel.
- Design / Function: The Queen bed offers lots of storage with two large drawers in the footboard and two in each side rail.
- Finish / Fabric: Warm gray finish on acacia veneers and hardwood solids
- Hardware: Drawers handles are antique brass finished hardware. All drawers have full extension ball-bearing side drawer guides
- Construction: Warm gray finish on acacia veneers & hardwood solids with plank look veneer tops. Dovetail drawer construction
- Product Dimensions: 66.000" L x 69.000" W x 88.000" H
- Color: Brown
- Finish: Wood - Dark
- Primary Materials: Rubber wood solid, acacia veneer, with saw marks & wire brushed.
- Number of Boxes: 3
- Distressed Cleaning Code: L: Gently wipe with a water dampened white cotton cloth. Wipe dry with a clean dry cloth. Clean spills immediately with a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- Weight Capacity: 700
- Size: Queen
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted