Contemporary 18" Terrazzo Planter With Wood Legs - White
Terrazzo is back and it's big. Fits well with almost any aesthetic as it's host to many colors. The natural wood gives a great Hard/Soft feel to these planters.Sagebrook Home has been formed from a love of design, a commitment to service and a dedication to quality. They create and...
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are currently viewing this product
Terrazzo is back and it's big. Fits well with almost any aesthetic as it's host to many colors. The natural wood gives a great Hard/Soft feel to these planters.Sagebrook Home has been formed from a love of design, a commitment to service and a dedication to quality. They create and import fashion forward items in the most popular design styles. Backed with years of experience in the textile field, They are now providing a complete Home decor story. the combination of wall decor, furniture, lighting and Home accessories are all coordinated with textiles to provide a complete Home look. Sagebrook Home is committed to providing the best Home décor and accent pieces at value prices.
- Style: Contemporary
- Materials: Ceramic / Beech Wood
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 23 x 18 x 18
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted