Hiawatha Metal Leg King Bed
This Hiawatha Bed makes a grand, lavish statement in the master suite, emanating a regal aura fit for royalty. Hiawatha’s midnight blue velvet is luxuriously soft to the touch, and gold finished hairpin legs add a touch of airy charm to its impressive biscuit tufted headboard. Sized for a standard...
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are currently viewing this product
This Hiawatha Bed makes a grand, lavish statement in the master suite, emanating a regal aura fit for royalty. Hiawatha’s midnight blue velvet is luxuriously soft to the touch, and gold finished hairpin legs add a touch of airy charm to its impressive biscuit tufted headboard. Sized for a standard king bed.
- CONTENTS: WOOD / FABRIC / METAL / FOAM
- WOOD CONTENT: EPA PLYWOOD / BEECH WOOD SLATS
- MAIN WOOD JOINERY METHOD: BISCUIT JOINT
- FABRIC CONTENT: VELVET (100% POLYESTER)
- FABRIC SWATCH CODE: LK8136 45
- FABRIC SWATCH AVAILABLE: YES
- ITEM COLOR/ FABRIC COLOR: MIDNIGHT BLUE
- METAL TYPE/COLOR OF METAL FINISH: STEEL / GOLD
- BODY MATERIAL: PLYWOOD FRAME
- FILL MATERIAL: 100% POLYURETHANE FOAM
- WEIGHT CAPACITY (LBS): 600
- UNDERNEATH CLEARANCE: 5.5
- DRAWER OR SHELF DIMENSIONS WxDxH (INCHES):
- HEADBOARD DIMENSIONS (LxDxH): 82.5x5x58.5
- BED BASE DIMENSIONS (LxDxH): 82.5x83x14
- CONTRACT USE: NO
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: UPHOLSTERY CARE: To prevent overall soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing is recommended. Cushions and pillows should be turned on a weekly basis. Down filled cushions should be brushed rather than vacuumed. Spot clean using a mild, water free solvant or dry cleaning the product. Only a professional cleaner should undertake a complete overall cleaning. The use of steam or water based cleaners may cause excessive shriking or staining.
- P65 CHEMICAL: Wood Dust
- P65 TOXICITY / HEALTH: Cancer
- W: 84
- D: 88
- H: 58
- WEIGHT: 175
- FULL DIMENSIONS (WxDxH): 84 IN W x 88 IN D x 58 IN H
- LEG DIMENSIONS WxDxH (INCHES): 5.5 H
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted