Wahoo Fish Wall Sculpture
The Wahoo Fish Maroon Wall Sculpture is made of composite in a copper patina finish. This likeness of the seafaring creature is a chameleon of style—hang it in a modern kitchen and it takes on a zesty panache; place it in a child’s bedroom and it will become a playful...
The Wahoo Fish Maroon Wall Sculpture is made of composite in a copper patina finish. This likeness of the seafaring creature is a chameleon of style—hang it in a modern kitchen and it takes on a zesty panache; place it in a child’s bedroom and it will become a playful element in the space. Whether you have a lakefront home, a beachfront condo, or an urban oasis, the Wahoo Fish Maroon Wall Sculpture with its luminous finish will bring the watery world inside. Powerful on its own, group this sculpture in multiples to create a school of fish for added impact. We also offer this sculpture in a silver version. Both of these pieces of decorative wall art reflect the ethos that the Phillips Collection personifies: modern organic.
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items for items under $1000, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted
- A 15% restocking fee will be applied for items $1000 and over