Maharaja 070E1 Indoor Power-Loomed Machine Made Traditional Vintage Persian Area Rug
Maharaja is a study in understated elegance. This million point collection is full of sophisticated traditional designs that have been re-imagined into a lovely new color palette. Timeless neutral tones alongside mellow shades of bluestone and muted amber offer subtle treatments for intricately detailed patterns. These beautiful rugs are powerloomed...
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are currently viewing this product
Maharaja is a study in understated elegance. This million point collection is full of sophisticated traditional designs that have been re-imagined into a lovely new color palette. Timeless neutral tones alongside mellow shades of bluestone and muted amber offer subtle treatments for intricately detailed patterns. These beautiful rugs are powerloomed of incredibly soft, space-dyed polyester.
- Bullet 3 - Material(s) and Weave: Power-loomed from 100% polyester
- Bullet 4 - Fiber Feature: Inherently stain, fade, wear-resistant for fuss-free maintenance
- Bullet 5 - Color(s): Rug colors include shades of blue and ivory
- Bullet 6 - Pile Height: Low 1/4-in pile height is perfect for easy maintenance
- Bullet 7 - Pile Type : Cut pile for a smooth surface
- Bullet 8 - Backing / Pad Recommendation: Rug backed by woven polypropylene, the use of a rug pad is recommended
- Bullet 10 - Cleaning/ Care: Regular vacuuming without the beater bar helps rug remain attractive and serviceable; clean spills immediately by blotting with clean sponge or cloth with mild detergent; periodic professional cleaning is recommended
- Bullet 11 - Install/Set-up: The use of a rug pad is recommended; initial creasing is normal, and these will generally fall out within a few days to a week; tightly reversing rolling the rug (pile side out) and leaving in warm area for several hours will aid in the removal of creases or lingering fold marks as well
- Full Product Type: Indoor Rug
- Indoor/ Outdoor: Indoor
- Full Country of Origin: Egypt
- Material 1: Polyester
- Material 2: Not Applicable
- Stain Resistant Y/N: Yes
- Backing Y/N: No
- Backing Material: Woven Polypropylene
- Weave: Power-Loomed
- Construction: Machine made
- Pile Type: Cut Pile
- Pile Height / Depth inches: 0.23
- Fringe/ Tassel: Yes
- Primary Color: Blue
- Secondary Color: Ivory
- Color Combination: Blue/ Ivory
- Style Primary: Traditional
- Style 2: Vintage
- Style 3: Persian
- Primary Pattern: Oriental
- Pattern 2: Persian
- Pattern 3: Distressed
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted