Luna 5603K Indoor Power-Loomed Machine Made Global Tribal Traditional Area Rug
Luna is all about creating luxurious comfort using high contrast colors like alabaster, cool gray and deep black. It's machine-woven to create a high density construction offering amazing clarity and softness to this collection. Luna patterns include modern geometrics, abstract textures and tribal-influenced designs that creates a bold collection that...
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are currently viewing this product
Luna is all about creating luxurious comfort using high contrast colors like alabaster, cool gray and deep black. It's machine-woven to create a high density construction offering amazing clarity and softness to this collection. Luna patterns include modern geometrics, abstract textures and tribal-influenced designs that creates a bold collection that is fresh but rooted in history.
- Bullet 3 - Material(s) and Weave: Power-loomed from 100% polypropylene
- Bullet 4 - Fiber Feature: Inherently stain, fade, wear-resistant for fuss-free maintenance
- Bullet 5 - Color(s): Rug colors include shades of black and ivory
- Bullet 6 - Pile Height: Low .32-in pile height is perfect for high traffic areas and allows for easy cleaning
- Bullet 7 - Pile Type : Cut pile for a smooth surface
- Bullet 8 - Backing / Pad Recommendation: Rug backed by woven polypropylene, the use of a rug pad is recommended
- Bullet 10 - Cleaning/ Care: Regular vacuuming without the beater bar helps rug remain attractive and serviceable; clean spills immediately by blotting with clean sponge or cloth with mild detergent; periodic professional cleaning is recommended
- Bullet 11 - Install/Set-up: The use of a rug pad is recommended; initial creasing is normal, and these will generally fall out within a few days to a week; tightly reversing rolling the rug (pile side out) and leaving in warm area for several hours will aid in the removal of creases or lingering fold marks as well
- Full Product Type: Indoor Rug
- Indoor/ Outdoor: Indoor
- Full Country of Origin: Egypt
- Material 1: Polypropylene
- Material 2: Not Applicable
- Stain Resistant Y/N: Yes
- Backing Y/N: No
- Backing Material: Woven Polypropylene
- Weave: Power-Loomed
- Construction: Machine made
- Pile Type: Cut Pile
- Pile Height / Depth inches: 0.32
- Fringe/ Tassel: No
- Primary Color: Black
- Secondary Color: Ivory
- Color Combination: Black/ Ivory
- Style Primary: Global
- Style 2: Tribal
- Style 3: Traditional
- Primary Pattern: Southwest/Lodge
- Pattern 2: Tribal
- Pattern 3: Not Applicable
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted