Dawson 8334A Indoor Power-Loomed Machine Made Traditional Global Area Rug
Consumers are looking for texture and a soft hand and Dawson delivers using a twisted barber-pole yarn made her in the United States. Complementing the lush feel is a palette of comfortable and rich colors like paprika, robin's egg blue, saffron gold, peacock, chocolate brown and a bright olive green....
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are currently viewing this product
Consumers are looking for texture and a soft hand and Dawson delivers using a twisted barber-pole yarn made her in the United States. Complementing the lush feel is a palette of comfortable and rich colors like paprika, robin's egg blue, saffron gold, peacock, chocolate brown and a bright olive green. Patterns range from distressed Persian traditionals to tribal and global medallion looks as well as modern abstracts.
- Bullet 3 - Material(s) and Weave: Power-loomed from 100% polypropylene
- Bullet 4 - Fiber Feature: Inherently stain, fade, wear-resistant for fuss-free maintenance
- Bullet 5 - Color(s): Rug colors include shades of beige, green, teal, brown, yellow and rust
- Bullet 6 - Pile Height: 1/2-in medium pile height is perfect for added comfort
- Bullet 7 - Pile Type : Cut pile for a smooth surface
- Bullet 8 - Backing / Pad Recommendation: Rug backed by woven polypropylene, the use of a rug pad is recommended
- Bullet 10 - Cleaning/ Care: Regular vacuuming without the beater bar helps rug remain attractive and serviceable; clean spills immediately by blotting with clean sponge or cloth with mild detergent; periodic professional cleaning is recommended
- Bullet 11 - Install/Set-up: The use of a rug pad is recommended; initial creasing is normal, and these will generally fall out within a few days to a week; tightly reversing rolling the rug (pile side out) and leaving in warm area for several hours will aid in the removal of creases or lingering fold marks as well
- Full Product Type: Indoor Rug
- Indoor/ Outdoor: Indoor
- Full Country of Origin: United States
- Material 1: Polypropylene
- Material 2: Not Applicable
- Stain Resistant Y/N: Yes
- Backing Y/N: No
- Backing Material: Woven Polypropylene
- Weave: Power-Loomed
- Construction: Machine made
- Pile Type: Cut Pile
- Pile Height / Depth inches: 0.47
- Fringe/ Tassel: No
- Primary Color: Beige
- Secondary Color: Multi
- Color Combination: Beige/ Multi
- Style Primary: Traditional
- Style 2: Global
- Style 3: Not Applicable
- Primary Pattern: Geometric
- Pattern 2: Oriental
- Pattern 3: Not Applicable
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted