Emilio 60" Queen Platform Bed W/Drawers
Conquer your bedroom clutter with this modern upholstered bed. The soft fabric lends a sophisticated look to the clean-lined bed design, complete with platform slats that provide plenty of support and let you skip the box spring. The spacious drawers - one of each side of the bed - roll...
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are currently viewing this product
Conquer your bedroom clutter with this modern upholstered bed. The soft fabric lends a sophisticated look to the clean-lined bed design, complete with platform slats that provide plenty of support and let you skip the box spring. The spacious drawers - one of each side of the bed - roll out easily on castors so you can stash and store anything from seasonal clothes, to extra bedding, to that ever-growing shoe collection. Perfect for a teenager's bedroom, guest room, or for extra storage space at the cottage.
- Modern platform bed; no box spring required
- Under-bed storage drawers on castors
- Fabric upholstery with large rectangular stitching detail on headboard
- Solid rubberwood legs in an oak finish
- 13 solid wood slats with centre support legs; approximate weight capacity is 500 lbs
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted