Mcguire Counter Stool
To humble and comfort up to your kitchen dining area, meticulous detailing and celebrated craftsmanship merge to create McGuire’s signature appeal. Ideal counter height, this stool will position itself with timeless, elegant poise in any kitchen, dining or breakfast nook setting. Grounded with mid-century aesthetic and richly decadent, contrasting hues...
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are currently viewing this product
To humble and comfort up to your kitchen dining area, meticulous detailing and celebrated craftsmanship merge to create McGuire’s signature appeal. Ideal counter height, this stool will position itself with timeless, elegant poise in any kitchen, dining or breakfast nook setting. Grounded with mid-century aesthetic and richly decadent, contrasting hues of blackened elm and natural rattan, it indeed brings simplicity and balance. If you’re in pursuit of a truly relaxed environment with serene flow and harmony - you’ll find it with this McGuire’s lightweight, calm ambiance and tonal warmth. Sturdy, easy to move, style and float around the home, your search for a beautifully simplistic counter stool is over.Solid elm wood frame in a black, semi-gloss finishNatural rattan seatIdeal counter height with comfortable footrestVersatile design to use throughout the homeMade in CHINAMid-Century Modern. Color: CW001 black We offer 1 Year warranty. Dimension:14W 14D 26H. Product Weight:8.8 lbs. Material: Solid ElmRattan Seat
- FEATURES AND BENEFITS 1: Solid elm wood frame in a black, semi-gloss finish
- FEATURES AND BENEFITS 2: Natural rattan seat
- FEATURES AND BENEFITS 3: Ideal counter height with comfortable footrest
- FEATURES AND BENEFITS 4: Versatile design to use throughout the home
- STYLE: Mid-Century Modern
- MATERIALS 1: Solid Elm
- MATERIALS 2: Rattan Seat
- WIDTH (IN): 14
- DEPTH (IN): 14
- HEIGHT (IN): 26
- WEIGHT (LBS): 8.8
- 4TH DIMENSION (IF APPLICABLE): Seat Height: 26"
- COLOR: CW001 black
- MAIN MATERIAL: Wood
- MAIN MATERIAL VARIETY: Elm wood
- UPHOLSTERED: Not Upholstered
- UPHOLSTERY FRAME MATERIAL: Wood
- FRAME MATERIAL VARIETY: Elm wood
- COMPOSITE WOOD PRODUCT: No
- RECYCLED CONTENT: No
- RECLAIMED WOOD: No
- DISTRESSED FINISH: No
- CLEANING CODE: Not Applicable
- WOOD FINISH: Black
- GLOSS LEVEL: Semi-Gloss
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: No Assembly Required
- SEAT MATERIAL: Other
- SEAT MATERIAL VARIETY: Natural rattan
- SEAT CUSHION FILL MATERIAL: Does Not Apply
- BACK CUSHION FILL: Does Not Apply
- SEAT WIDTH: 14
- SEAT DEPTH: 14
- SEAT HEIGHT: 26
- SWIVEL: No
- ARMS: No
- PRODUCT HAS A BACK: No
- WEIGHT CAPACITY (LBS): 300
- LEG GLIDES: Yes
- SEAT WIDTH - SIDE TO SIDE: 13.8
- SEAT DEPTH - FRONT TO BACK: 13.8
- STACKABLE: No
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: No
- PNEUMATIC/HYDRAULIC LIFT: No
- FOOTREST: Yes
- FOOTREST DISTANCE TO FLOOR: 7
- FOOTREST DISTANCE TO SEAT: 19
- OUTDOOR USE: No
- ADJUSTABLE MINIMUM MAXIMUM ARM LOCKING DRAWER NUMBER OF CHAISE SHADE FRAME REVERSE SIDE REMOVABLE
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted
- A 15% restocking fee will be applied for items $1000 and over