Lissi Dining Chair Black
Available in rubberwood, walnut or oak in a natural or black finish, the Lissi dining chair features a classic silhouette with a bent seat for added comfort. Mid-century-inspired, perfect craftsmanship is on full display with a pared-down approach allowing the natural beauty to speak for itself. This collection is all...
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are currently viewing this product
Available in rubberwood, walnut or oak in a natural or black finish, the Lissi dining chair features a classic silhouette with a bent seat for added comfort. Mid-century-inspired, perfect craftsmanship is on full display with a pared-down approach allowing the natural beauty to speak for itself. This collection is all about wood showcasing its distinct character with a matt finish.
- Features and benefits 1: Solid rubberwood legs with a matt black finish
- Features and benefits 2: High-quality rubberwood veneer, please note that unique variations should be expected due to the wood's distinct character
- Features and benefits 3: No assembly required
- Product Material 1: Rubberwood Veneer over Plywood
- Product Material 2: Solid Rubbewood Legs
- Product Width: 17
- Product Depth: 21
- Product Height: 32.5
- Product Weight (lbs): 13.2
- Number of Arms: No
- Swivel: No
- Stackable: No
- Distressed Finish: No
- Wood Finish: Black
- Gloss Level: Matt
- Main Material Variety: Oak Veneer
- Frame Material: Wood
- Composite Wood Product: Yes
- Seat Material: Veneer
- Weight Capacity (lbs): 320
- Seat Width: 17
- Seat Depth: 16
- Seat Height: 18.5
- Back Height - Top to Bottom: 14.75
- Drawer Adjustable Chaise TSCA CARB COMPLIANT?: Compliant and is Labelled
- PROPOSITION 65 COMPLIANCE: Does not contain chemicals on Prop. 65 List
- Recycled Content: No
- Cleaning Code: Not Applicable
- Outdoor Use: No
- Assembly Required: No Assembly Required
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted