Naomi Transitional Push Back Recliner
Sit back and relax in the comfort of the Madison Park Naomi Push Back Recliner. The solid grey upholstery and black finish on the squared wooden legs create a stunning look while the double row of the silver nail heads provides an elegant trim. A high back and track arms...
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are currently viewing this product
Sit back and relax in the comfort of the Madison Park Naomi Push Back Recliner. The solid grey upholstery and black finish on the squared wooden legs create a stunning look while the double row of the silver nail heads provides an elegant trim. A high back and track arms form a simple silhouette, making this recliner the perfect addition to your transitional style living room. This recliner also features a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs. You can easily recline back in luxurious comfort. Screw-in leg assembly is required.
29"W x 34.5"D x 40.5"H
- See below
- Black wood finish
6.5" seat cushion thickness
Doube row silver nailhead trim
300 lbs weight capacity
Screw in leg assembly
- Material: Solid wood + Plywood frame, Solid Wood ArmFabrication：82% Polyester,18% AcrylicFilling：FoamWood Finish: Black Noir
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
29"W x 34.5"D x 40.5"H
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted