Aidan Transitional Push Back Recliner
Update your living space with the elegant transitional style of the Madison Park Aidan Push Back Recliner. Rounded arms and a high rounded back give this recliner chair a simple, but beautiful silhouette. The tufted back and bronze...
More About This Product
Update your living space with the elegant transitional style of the Madison Park Aidan Push Back Recliner. Rounded arms and a high rounded back give this recliner chair a simple, but beautiful silhouette. The tufted back and bronze nail head trim add an elegant touch to the design, while the removable cushion provides exceptional comfort. This recliner features a Morocco finish on the solid wood legs and is upholstered in a cream polyester fabric, creating a rich contrast that complements the look. Place the recliner chair in your living room or bedroom, for a comfortable and chic addition to your home. Leg assembly is required. Max weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- See below
- Manual - Push Back;
There's a Locking functionality
- Material: Solid wood and plywood frame, solid wood legs, Upholstered seat and backArm Material: solid wood and plywoodFabrication: 100% PolyesterFilling: FoamWood Finish: Morrocco
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items for items under $1000, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted
- A 15% restocking fee will be applied for items $1000 and over
- Brown/ash walnut
- Dusty Rose