Traditional Rustic TV Stand with Electric Fireplace Included, Fully Assembled
- Feature 1: ELECTRIC FIREPLACE INCLUDED WITH REMOTE – Enjoy the ambiance of the electric fireplace with its realistic flame effect all year long as it can be used with or without heat and make your next movie night a hit. With the space heater heating up to 1000 square...
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are currently viewing this product
- Feature 1: ELECTRIC FIREPLACE INCLUDED WITH REMOTE – Enjoy the ambiance of the electric fireplace with its realistic flame effect all year long as it can be used with or without heat and make your next movie night a hit. With the space heater heating up to 1000 square feet area, the fireplace TV stand make a great energy efficient heating source. Each fireplace also comes with LED color options as well where you can choose from everyday clear, a blissful magenta, calming blue, and energetic orange to match whatever your mood is. With multiple space heating settings from temperature adjustment, flame intensity levels, and automatic timer function, you can be sure your new fireplace media center can match any setting for any occasion. Plus, you never have to leave the couch as it comes with a remote to control all built in functions.
- Feature 2: FULLY ASSEMBLED – Put those tools away and bring back your time as this arrives to your door fully assembled. No more complicated assembly instructions and no more arguments with your partner on why you have left over parts. Save your time and energy for things that matter and bring home a quality furniture piece today. The minute it arrives, simply unbox, place in desired location, and enjoy!
- Feature 3: HAND CRAFTED – Made with love and crafted completely by hand, it is completed to an heirloom grade quality to ensure it will last you a lifetime. No more throwing away pieces that only last a year as each one is manufactured using classic quality first techniques such as English dovetail joints, ball bearing drawer glides, and assembled with time proven DADO construction techniques. We strive to make this the best piece of furniture you will ever have as our craftsmen use nothing but the best real solid wood and veneers available. Cut to precision and assembled by some of the best carpenters in the United States, it goes through rigorous high grade orbital sanding stations and hand rubbed painting to highlight the natural wood grain. Complete with a protective sealed on coats using heat intensive ovens, it makes it a truly a one of a kind heirloom grade piece that you will love the rest of your life.
- Feature 4: SOLID WOOD – Making sure each is made to heirloom quality, our carpenters hand pick the best quality real solid wood and veneers from the most reputable sourcing companies in the world. Not only do our pieces go through vigorous quality checks, but we also make sure our sourcing partners go through the same so we know you get the best piece we can make. The solid wood will be there for every step of your life and can take whatever you throw at it. Additionally, every piece is inherently unique as each there are no two pieces that are the same. Each wood grain variation and knot formations take on their own pattern and shape so your piece will truly be one of a kind.
- Feature 5: MADE IN THE USA – Homegrown and made locally, each item is designed, manufactured, and shipped in the USA. Inspired by you and designed by our very own in-house award winning creative and engineering team, its idea generation must meet all our standards to meet not only on trend looks but modern functionality as well. From there we start sourcing sustainable quality solid wood that is FSC certified directly from the United States where it is then delivered to our Phoenix, Arizona facility ready to begin its journey. Manufactured with complete precision by some of the best carpenters in the world, it is assembled and ready to ship directly to your home ready for you to enjoy immediately. We are proud to be an American made company.
- Feature 6: SUSTAINABILTY SOURCED – Forest Stewardship Council Certified, we strongly believe in sustainability as we need to leave our world to the next generation better than we found it. Furniture is all too often made from non-sustainable materials and thrown away in landfills destroying more forests, raising pollution levels, and leaving a mess for our children to clean up. That is why we use sustainable wood materials that is FSC certified. Additionally, to using sustainable materials, each piece is made to last a lifetime, so it doesn’t add to a landfill. Heirloom grade construction coupled with sustainable materials is our way to make sure your piece stays in your home forever, not a landfill.
- Feature 7: LIFELONG HEIRLOOM GRADE QUALITY – What ever happened to furniture being passed down through each generation? Quality never had to be discussed as it came automatically with every piece. But with poor quality materials being used to make more for faster turnarounds, true excellent furniture is now hard to find. Well, you never have to worry about that with this piece as it uses only the best solid woods, hand crafted to perfection, and undergoes strict quality control tests before it is even packaged. We strive to emit the highest standard possible to make sure you can pass it down though your generations to come.
Dimensions: 84W x 33.5H x 16.62D
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted