Wood Pillar Floor Lamp
An architectural take with rustic charm, this pillar floor lamp elevates the look of your bedroom or living area. A reclaimed wood finish is mixed with black metals and a textured light grey fabric shade, creating a style that can fit perfectly into industrial or farmhouse-inspired homes. With a 61"...
An architectural take with rustic charm, this pillar floor lamp elevates the look of your bedroom or living area. A reclaimed wood finish is mixed with black metals and a textured light grey fabric shade, creating a style that can fit perfectly into industrial or farmhouse-inspired homes. With a 61" height and a 2.5" thick square pillar, this lamp is a substantial piece of decor as well as a functional source of ambient lighting. A 3-way rotary socket switch controls a bulb up to 150W or an equivalent CFL. The 3-way rotary socket switch will only work with a 3-way light bulb, otherwise, this lamp will function with a simple on/off switch at its highest setting. All lighting product is either UL or ETL listed, meaning that it has been tested and approved to meet the government-regulated safety standards for the USA. Bulb is not included.
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items for items under $1000, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted
- A 15% restocking fee will be applied for items $1000 and over