Vintage 1562 Map of Early Americas Wall Art
Americae Sive Quartae Orbis Nova - 1562 Vintage Map Wall Art is a great Historic Map print by Diego GutiŽrrez shows the America's as it was known in the 1500's. Includes texts in cartouche, statements of dedication, coats-of-arms, ill. of allegorical f igure "Victoria", and ill. of sailing ships at...
Americae Sive Quartae Orbis Nova - 1562 Vintage Map Wall Art is a great Historic Map print by Diego GutiŽrrez shows the America's as it was known in the 1500's. Includes texts in cartouche, statements of dedication, coats-of-arms, ill. of allegorical f igure "Victoria", and ill. of sailing ships at sea and imaginary marine creatures. The wording on the map reads: "Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima descriptio / avtore Diego Gvtiero Philippi Regis Hisp. etc. Cosmographo ; Hiero. Cock excvde 1562 ; Hieronymus Cock excude cum gratia et priuilegio 1562". This classic and historic reproduction vintage poster is printed on heavyweight matte art paper that is made to last. This historic looking print is ready to frame, mount, or display as a poster directly on the wall.
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted