Torchiere Plus Chairside Floor Lamp in Metal
This torchiere plus chairside floor lamp is a flexible and stylish lighting solution. It takes two 150 Watt or dimmable LED bulbs at the top for ambient lighting but doesn't stop there. The adjustable gooseneck reading light will accept a 60 Watt incandescent or equivalent for task lighting. The black...
This torchiere plus chairside floor lamp is a flexible and stylish lighting solution. It takes two 150 Watt or dimmable LED bulbs at the top for ambient lighting but doesn't stop there. The adjustable gooseneck reading light will accept a 60 Watt incandescent or equivalent for task lighting. The black pole body and gooseneck are topped with white acrylic shades. A patented 300 Watt Double Socket construction allows for two crisscrossed sockets, each holding on/off 150 Watt incandescent or LED bulbs which provides approximately 3 times more light than a typical torchiere. A simple 4-Way rotary switch is located on the pole, adjusting the light as follows: Uplight on, reading light on, both lights on, off. This lamp has a black cord and is smart outlet compatible. Bulbs are not included.
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted