Tan and Gray Boho Chic Area Rug
The detailing of the patterns and fusion of the palette makes this Tan and Gray Boho Chic Area Rug a classic piece of decor to induce a calm and relaxing ambiance into your home. The two-toned effect of the surface is a result of the intricate wavy patterns in tan...
The detailing of the patterns and fusion of the palette makes this Tan and Gray Boho Chic Area Rug a classic piece of decor to induce a calm and relaxing ambiance into your home. The two-toned effect of the surface is a result of the intricate wavy patterns in tan with hints of gray underneath, making it a perfect pick for any farmhouse or bohemian setting. Expertly Handwoven with sturdy jute and cotton mix for durability, easy cleaning, and comfort. Thanks to the multi-level loop pile for the surface texture that looks as luxurious as it feels. The softness of the all-natural fiber makes it an ideal accent for busy households with children and pets. The earthy tones and rich textures of this area rug will blend in amidst any interior setting without overwhelming its surrounding. 93” x 117” x 0.4”
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted