Polypropylene Blue Area Rug
Adorn your home with this bewitching blue fleur-de-lis rug, which will turn your floor into art. Its a beguiling piece, which will certanly spruce up the ambiance of your home and get rid of monotony. This rug is a hard wearing piece machine-woven in China of 100% heat-set polypropylene and...
Adorn your home with this bewitching blue fleur-de-lis rug, which will turn your floor into art. Its a beguiling piece, which will certanly spruce up the ambiance of your home and get rid of monotony. This rug is a hard wearing piece machine-woven in China of 100% heat-set polypropylene and hand-carved with specific attention to detail. Its part of the Thinco collection, and its beautiful blend of yesterday and today will give an appealing modern feel to the look and feel of your home. As for measurements, they are 1/2 for height, 118 for width, and 158 for depth. To care for it, vaccum it regularly and spot clean any stains. Its also recommended that you have it professionally cleaned ocassionally. If you want a beautiful and useful rug that can fit in well with any interior, this is the one for you.
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted