Mauve Blue Cloverleaf Boho Suede Throw Pillow
Make your home the embodiment of bohemian free-spiritedness with this Mauve Blue Cloverleaf Boho Suede Throw Pillow and rejuvenate your contemporary décor. The calm mauve tones intermingling with the subtle blue and greens while the embellishments of red create a perfect meld of colors to make this pillow the quintessential...
Make your home the embodiment of bohemian free-spiritedness with this Mauve Blue Cloverleaf Boho Suede Throw Pillow and rejuvenate your contemporary décor. The calm mauve tones intermingling with the subtle blue and greens while the embellishments of red create a perfect meld of colors to make this pillow the quintessential piece to add to your home. The deluxe suede fabric featured on the throw pillow gives it a premium feel while also being durable to last for a long time. The versatile blown pillow is also soft to the touch, given its lush polyfill insert, making it super fluffy and comfortable. The pillow itself is a piece of art with its intricately designed patterns under the well-thought-out color combinations, and it is a must-have for any boho-chic living space needing a cheery decorative accent. 18” x 18” x 5”
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted