Gold and Ivory Distressed Tribal Runner Rug
Induce a playful ambiance into your living space with this Gold and Ivory Distressed Tribal Runner Rug that combines vivid colors and tribal patterns to work well in any casual or contemporary setting. The tasteful use of gold and ivory allures the eyes while the hints of navy, teal, and...
Induce a playful ambiance into your living space with this Gold and Ivory Distressed Tribal Runner Rug that combines vivid colors and tribal patterns to work well in any casual or contemporary setting. The tasteful use of gold and ivory allures the eyes while the hints of navy, teal, and fuchsia make the rug stand out in the crowd. To stand the test of fashion and function, this rug is made in Turkey with inherently stain-resistant polypropylene, which is not only easy to clean and maintain but also durable enough to endure indoor elements for a prolonged period. The low pile construction adds to the surface texture to provide a soft and sumptuous underfoot, making it an ideal piece for areas with heavy foot traffic. Let an essence of joy and energy flow through your living space with this vibrant runner rug layered on the floor. 120” x 27” x 0.4”
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted