Blue and Gray Kilim Pattern Runner Rug
The gorgeous blend of pattern and palette in this Blue and Gray Kilim Pattern Runner Rug will instantly spruce up any contemporary or traditional living space. Brimming with diamond-shaped kilim patterns in the sophisticated shades of navy, gray, ivory, and yellow over a pale blue backdrop for a visually hypnotizing...
The gorgeous blend of pattern and palette in this Blue and Gray Kilim Pattern Runner Rug will instantly spruce up any contemporary or traditional living space. Brimming with diamond-shaped kilim patterns in the sophisticated shades of navy, gray, ivory, and yellow over a pale blue backdrop for a visually hypnotizing effect. This Turkish-made rug is woven in 100% polypropylene which is not only durable to withstand wear and tear but also stain and fade resistant to maintain the pristine look for years to come. Thanks to the low pile construction for the smooth surface texture that feels luxurious on the touch and adds a layer of warmth and comfort under the feel while making the rug easy to clean. Ideal for areas with high foot traffic, this global-inspired runner rug will complement all types of interior styling. 120” x 27” x 0.4”
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted