Blue and Brown Distressed Area Rug
Accentuating a rich artistic appeal in its abstraction, this Blue and Brown Distressed Area Rug will add a dimension to your living space. The distressed patterns in the cosmic hues of cinnamon brown, spruce blue, sage, and beige set an alluring contrast and harmony at the same time, giving an...
Accentuating a rich artistic appeal in its abstraction, this Blue and Brown Distressed Area Rug will add a dimension to your living space. The distressed patterns in the cosmic hues of cinnamon brown, spruce blue, sage, and beige set an alluring contrast and harmony at the same time, giving an illusion of breaking dawn. Made in the United States with enhanced durability in mind, this rug is machine-woven with inherently resistant polypropylene fibers to stand the test of fashion and function in high-traffic indoor areas. To add to its eminence, the low pile construction provides a soft and sumptuous surface texture that lends a cozy and inviting feel to any space. The abstract strokes in compelling colors make this area rug an ideal piece to fit in any casual setting without overwhelming its surrounding. 0.32” x 39.37” x 59.84”
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted