Black Ivory Machine Woven Geometric Diamonds Indoor Runner Rug
Bring a layer of subtle sophistication to your living space with this classic Black and Ivory Geometric Runner Rug that looks sleek and stylish to spruce up any casual setting. The jet black background features uniquely designed repetitive diamond patterns in ivory to provide a perfect foundation for style and...
Bring a layer of subtle sophistication to your living space with this classic Black and Ivory Geometric Runner Rug that looks sleek and stylish to spruce up any casual setting. The jet black background features uniquely designed repetitive diamond patterns in ivory to provide a perfect foundation for style and elegance. Meant to last for years, this rug is machine-woven in polypropylene with a low pile construction that speaks for its durability, easy-care, and super soft surface texture for indoor usage. The classic color palette of this runner rug featuring a clean-lined minimalistic design makes it a timeless piece to blend anywhere with grace and ease. 0.32” x 26.38” x 90.55”
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted