Beige and Blue Filigree Area Rug
The sophisticated hues of this Beige and Blue Filigree Area Rug will accentuate a calm and comforting touch to your home while tying a string to traditional elegance. The soft beige background is accented by intricate filigree patterns in sage and stone blue that exude a modern flair, and the...
The sophisticated hues of this Beige and Blue Filigree Area Rug will accentuate a calm and comforting touch to your home while tying a string to traditional elegance. The soft beige background is accented by intricate filigree patterns in sage and stone blue that exude a modern flair, and the defined border completes the look. Made with a blend of wool and cotton for enhanced durability and strength to withstand the elements of high traffic areas indoors while being an excellent decorative accent on the floor. The high pile construction adds to the surface texture for a luxurious underfoot which feels as great as it looks. Blending the beauty of on-trend palette with the aesthetics of old-world patterns, this area rug will serve as a timeless addition to your home. 84” x 108" x 0.5"
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted