8’ x 10’ Teal and Ash Sprigs Indoor Outdoor Area Rug
The subtle and soothing hues of this Teal and Ash Sprigs Indoor Outdoor Area Rug will induce a relaxing tone into your interior or outdoor space and uplift your mood. The delicate sprigs in dove gray feel like the soft strokes of acrylic paint on a calming teal-toned base that...
The subtle and soothing hues of this Teal and Ash Sprigs Indoor Outdoor Area Rug will induce a relaxing tone into your interior or outdoor space and uplift your mood. The delicate sprigs in dove gray feel like the soft strokes of acrylic paint on a calming teal-toned base that is not only easy on the eyes but also aligns with modern style. Incorporating polypropylene and polyester in the making, this rug ensures durability and stain resistance to last for ages while retaining its pristine look. Made to experience a soft and cozy underfoot, this piece of decor is constructed in a low pile which is not only easy to clean and maintain but also an ideal accent to stand up the elements of high-traffic areas indoors and out. The subtlety of the palette and sophistication of the patterns in this area rug will complement any modern or casual setting without being too loud. 94” x 118” x 0.4”
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted