Black And White Cowhide - Area Rug
Our cowhide area rug is gorgeously handmade from the best Brazilian tanneries that are renowned for being the finest worldwide. Proudly selected and crafted by our skilled artisans to reflect top-of-the-line quality, natural weight and color. Each unit is finely crafted to be naturally soft and extravagantly plush. It features...
Our cowhide area rug is gorgeously handmade from the best Brazilian tanneries that are renowned for being the finest worldwide. Proudly selected and crafted by our skilled artisans to reflect top-of-the-line quality, natural weight and color. Each unit is finely crafted to be naturally soft and extravagantly plush. It features an enduring texture that is shed-free, easy to spot-clean and it is stain-resistant. Whether you want this in the lobby, living room or dining area, our area rug will suitably match any existing home decor. 100% natural cowhide - No backing, use of rug pad recommended - Soft, low pile with supple sheen ' Handmade - Durable, timeless, fade-resistant and shed-free - Professional dry cleaning is recommended to maintain the integrity of the product as dyed colors may bleed - Since this is a naturally made product, size and/or color may vary
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted