5ΓÇÖ x 7ΓÇÖ Seafoam and Tan Braided Stripe Area Rug
Embrace your living space with this Seafoam and Tan Braided Stripe Area Rug that exhibits a rich bohemian vibe to set an inviting tone into your home. The tan and seafoam braided detailing add texture to the piece shadowing a stripe-like design for visual interest. Handwoven with a fine blend...
Embrace your living space with this Seafoam and Tan Braided Stripe Area Rug that exhibits a rich bohemian vibe to set an inviting tone into your home. The tan and seafoam braided detailing add texture to the piece shadowing a stripe-like design for visual interest. Handwoven with a fine blend of jute and rayon in a medium pile construction that makes this piece sturdy and soft at the same time to withstand the elements of high traffic areas while being a comfortable accent under your feet. The nature fibers keep this rug clean with low maintenance by preventing dust and dirt from building up in its weave. As you roll this area rug against the floor, it will add an organic tone to your home with a countryside appeal. 60ΓÇ¥ x 84ΓÇ¥ x 0.5ΓÇ¥
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted