5’ x 8’ Natural Undertone Striated Area Rug
Lend an earthy and organic touch to your living space with this Natural Undertone Striated Area Rug that upholds the aesthetics of farmhouse styling with a modern flair. The natural-hued striations give texture to the piece while the multicolored undertone adds to an abrash effect for visual interest. Ideal for...
Lend an earthy and organic touch to your living space with this Natural Undertone Striated Area Rug that upholds the aesthetics of farmhouse styling with a modern flair. The natural-hued striations give texture to the piece while the multicolored undertone adds to an abrash effect for visual interest. Ideal for high-traffic areas indoors, this rug is made of jute and rayon mix for a durable construction that will serve you for years without fraying while keeping dust and dirt from getting stuck in it. This rug can be easily cleaned with its low pile and soft surface texture which offers a cozy underfoot making it an ideal choice for your kitchen, dining area, or living room. Earthy tones are always a source of relaxation and this area rug is just the perfect accent to induce a calm and inviting vibe into your home. 60” x 93” x 0.4”
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted