5’ x 8’ Blue Chaotic Strokes Area Rug
The art of abstraction is flaunted in this eye-catching Blue Chaotic Strokes Area Rug that emphasizes a blend of soft and bold hues with intriguing patterns. Boasting a pastel blue background with chaotic strokes in black, fuchsia, and white to create an alluring masterpiece meant to uplift the aesthetics of...
The art of abstraction is flaunted in this eye-catching Blue Chaotic Strokes Area Rug that emphasizes a blend of soft and bold hues with intriguing patterns. Boasting a pastel blue background with chaotic strokes in black, fuchsia, and white to create an alluring masterpiece meant to uplift the aesthetics of your living space. Crafted with care by Turkish artisans, this rug is machine-made with a blend of polypropylene and polyester for enhanced durability against wear and tear while resisting stains from typical spillage to keep its shape and sheen for years to come. This rug is made to experience a cozy underfoot due to its low pile construction which offers a perfect balance of comfort and strength for high-traffic areas indoors. Calm yet compelling in palette and patterns, this wonderful area rug will add a dimension to your modern interior. 60” x 90” x 0.4”
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted