4’ Round Blue and White Tropical Area Rug
Let your living space come alive with a tropical vibe that comes along with this Round Blue and White Tropical Area Rug. The blooms of the tropics in exotic shades of cinnamon, beige, and peacock blue are beautifully painted over a white backdrop that allures the eyes and gives off...
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are currently viewing this product
Let your living space come alive with a tropical vibe that comes along with this Round Blue and White Tropical Area Rug. The blooms of the tropics in exotic shades of cinnamon, beige, and peacock blue are beautifully painted over a white backdrop that allures the eyes and gives off a warm and laid-back vibe. This rug is skillfully hand-tufted with 100% wool, contributing to its durability and stain resistance. The medium pile construction adds depth to the surface, making it soft and appropriate for your bedroom, living room, or foyer. The playful tones and inviting patterns of this area rug will spruce up any coastal or beachside home. 48”
- Dimensions: 0.5H x 48W x 48D
- Weight: 11lbs
- Color: Multi/White/Blue
- Material: Wool
- Finish: Available Upon Request
- Style: Available Upon Request
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted