35" Grey Motorized Blackout Roller Shades
Rejuvenate your home with the 35" Wide Grey Motorized Blackout Roller Shade. This motorized roller fabric shade is a modern miracle worker and includes an integrated battery that is USB-C rechargeable that allows you to control and automate the shades via your smartphone, smart speakers, or a remote. The hands...
Rejuvenate your home with the 35" Wide Grey Motorized Blackout Roller Shade. This motorized roller fabric shade is a modern miracle worker and includes an integrated battery that is USB-C rechargeable that allows you to control and automate the shades via your smartphone, smart speakers, or a remote. The hands free voice control allows you great freedoms like opening up the blinds to start the day while you still lay in bed, or changing the mood from the sofa by shutting the blinds for a romantic dinner or movie. This shade is revolutionary in that it has no chains or cords that are unsightly and unsafe for children and pets. You can connect multiple blinds together onto the multi-channel remote which will allow you to control up to 15 shades at a time. Crisp, clean, cordless and user-friendly, this shade invariably will refine any room in your home. This shade is not only a style statement piece, it provides complete light blockage for privacy, insulation, and darkness. Ideal to be used in living room, dining room, bedroom, or office. A great option for media rooms, day time sleepers, or anywhere you need total darkness and abscence of glare. The fully charged battery will run 4-6 months and can easily be recharged with a USB plug or powerbank. battery can be Super quiet and powerful, this shade will be a super practical, technologically advanced fashion forward addition to your space. 72" x 35" x 2.09"
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted