31.5" X 187.5" X 24" Wooden Canoe With Ribs
Throwing it back to another time, an era of tradition and craftsmanship, this canoe is as much showpiece as it is ultimate water vessel. Beautiful to look at, you will love exploring the local waterways as you enjoy the richness of the wood, the detail and character offered by the...
Throwing it back to another time, an era of tradition and craftsmanship, this canoe is as much showpiece as it is ultimate water vessel. Beautiful to look at, you will love exploring the local waterways as you enjoy the richness of the wood, the detail and character offered by the ribs and the way in which the watercraft smoothly glides along. This canoe will become a weekend tradition with your family. Fish, paddle, race, jump off and swim. Whatever the activity, this boat will accommodate and look amazing doing so. Over 500 hours to create, this canoe is made with only the best cedar available. Finished with a fiberglass resin, you get performance, longevity and stunning design. This canoe measured as follow: * Length: 187.5 inches * Width (Beam): 31.5 inches * Mid Height: 12 inches * Bow/Stern Height: 24 inches * Weight: Appr. 52lbs * Rocker: Slightly rocked - 4 inches * Capacity: 650lbs Features - Stunning beautiful clear graded cedar hull - Internal ribs make the boat stronger and even more beautiful - Fiberglass adds important tensile strength and abrasion resistance to the wood - 100% western red cedar make our boats surprisingly light weight that one person can carry - Come with a show graded set of wooden paddles.
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted