2ΓÇÖ X 7ΓÇÖ Vintage Beige And Blue Indoor Runner Rug
With a labyrinth of intricate patterns, this stunning Vintage Beige and Blue Indoor Runner Rug will enrich your living space with the aesthetics of traditional beauty. The ivory beige background emphasizing a diamond pattern in the center with ornate borders featuring floral and geometric patterns in soft slate blue creates...
With a labyrinth of intricate patterns, this stunning Vintage Beige and Blue Indoor Runner Rug will enrich your living space with the aesthetics of traditional beauty. The ivory beige background emphasizing a diamond pattern in the center with ornate borders featuring floral and geometric patterns in soft slate blue creates a visual appeal. Neatly machine-woven polyester construction ensures stain resistance and feels soft under the feel, making it an ideal choice for indoor usage. Designed to evoke nostalgic feelings, this neutral-toned runner rug will transform your room while upholding a vintage aura. 2ΓÇÖ3ΓÇ¥ x 7ΓÇÖ3ΓÇ¥
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted