24" X 177" X 13.5" Wooden Kayak
When is a kayak not just another kayak?when it is a handmade, 100% red cedar watercraft designed with optimal enjoyment, stunning looks and classic construction in mind. Taking over 500 hours to create, this is so much more than what you might find at a big box retailer. Imagine yourself...
When is a kayak not just another kayak?when it is a handmade, 100% red cedar watercraft designed with optimal enjoyment, stunning looks and classic construction in mind. Taking over 500 hours to create, this is so much more than what you might find at a big box retailer. Imagine yourself cascading along the water in this lightweight, easy-to-carry and elegantly crafted kayak. The beauty of the natural world around you comes fully into view as you slice through the current. Boating has never been like this, and as this is a custom one-of-a-kind piece, it never will be again! This kayak represents your chance to own just a little bit of boat-making history. How could you possibly go wrong with that? This 15 kayak (177") has the following measurements: * Bow Height: 10 inches; * Mid Height: 9.5 inches; * Stern Height: 13.5 inches; * Cockpit outer dimension: 29.5 x 17.75 inches. * Cockpit inner dimension: 26.5 x 16 inches. * Cockpit leather seat base: 14.5 x 14.5 inches. * Cockpit circumference: 78.5 inches. * Weight: Appr 45lbs. * Capacity: 500 lbs Features - Stunning beautiful clear graded cedar hull - Fiberglass adds important tensile strength and abrasion resistance to the wood - 100% western red cedar make our boats surprisingly light weight that one person can carry - Come with a show graded set of wooden paddles.
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted