24950 Entertainment Console
_x001A_The impact of a high-quality entertainment console is undeniable. This show-stopping piece is as sturdy and strong as it is contemporary and sophisticated. It exudes a powerful presence, with its lengthy configuration and striking yet neutral hue. Ideal for a modern or transitional space, it’s designed...
_x001A_The impact of a high-quality entertainment console is undeniable. This show-stopping piece is as sturdy and strong as it is contemporary and sophisticated. It exudes a powerful presence, with its lengthy configuration and striking yet neutral hue. Ideal for a modern or transitional space, it’s designed to provide reliable support for your television and other home entertainment essentials.
Natural Beauty: The innate beauty of this piece comes courtesy of mango solid wood, a remarkable example of a versatile color that complements any space well. The material is carefully sandblasted to bring out the unique grain patterns, then layered with gray, black, and white stains to develop the artful, unique hue. The finishing touch is a 5 sheen lacquer to bring shine to the eye-catching Bedford Gray color.
Practical Style: Built for longevity, this console’s legs and base frame are constructed of forged iron for incredible strength. The piece features four beveled glass doors with wood frames and hand-forged round iron bar pulls. A power pack is included for convenience.
Hekman Furniture: For over 90 years Hekman Furniture has been a leader in fine wood and upholstered home furnishing for the Living Room, Bedroom, Dining Room, and Home Office that create beautiful and comfortable living spaces in the home.
- Wood Finish: Bedford Gray
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Doors: 4
- Total Number of Shelves: 6
- Seat Cushion: Contrasting Back Cushion: Contrasting Top of Skirt: Contrasting All Over Contrasting Contrasting Pillow Options: Contrasting Product Width (in): 73.75
- Product Depth: 22
- Product Height: 32.5
- Product Weight (lbs): 221
- Desk Work Surface Depth: 21
- Prop 65: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm-www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items for items under $1000, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted
- A 15% restocking fee will be applied for items $1000 and over