HERCULES Series Ladder Back Mahogany Wood Restaurant Chair
Create a first-rate dining experience by offering your patrons great food, service and attractive furnishings. The wood chair will offer a classic, elegant look when furnishing your establishment. This chair will make an attractive addition to your restaurant, pool hall, lounge, bar or other high traffic venue. This chair is...
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are currently viewing this product
Create a first-rate dining experience by offering your patrons great food, service and attractive furnishings. The wood chair will offer a classic, elegant look when furnishing your establishment. This chair will make an attractive addition to your restaurant, pool hall, lounge, bar or other high traffic venue. This chair is easy to clean, which is an important aspect when it comes to a business. This chair was designed to withstand the daily rigors in the hospitality industry, but will also provide a warm and inviting quality to your home. The thick, foam padded seat will keep users comfortable. The durable frame is stabilized with mortise and tenon construction. The floor glides help protect your floors and ensure smooth gliding. This elegantly styled chair will highlight your home or business without disappointment. [XU-DGW0005LAD-MAH-BLKV-GG]
- Wood Dining Chair
- 800 lb. Weight Capacity
- Ladder Back Design
- Black Vinyl Upholstered Seat
- 2.5" Thick Foam Padded Seat
- CA117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Solid European Beech Hardwood Construction
- Mortise and Tenon Style Construction with metal wood screw reinforcements
- Curved Support Bar
- Mahogany Wood Frame Finish
- Floor Protector Plastic Glides
- Designed for Commercial Use; Suitable for Home Use
- Color: Black Vinyl Seat/Mahogany Wood Frame
- Finish: Mahogany Wood
- Material: Beechwood, Foam, Vinyl
- Seat-Size: 17"W x 17"D
- Back-Size: 14.5"W x 15"H
- Seat Height: 19.5"H
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Made in: China
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited (non moving metal parts) 2 yr Parts
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted