HERCULES Series Black 4 Square Back Metal Restaurant Barstool
The metal barstool is a popular choice for furnishing restaurants, pool halls, lounges, bars and other high traffic establishments. This stool is easy to clean, which is an important aspect when it comes to a business. This stool was designed to withstand the daily rigors in the hospitality industry, but...
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are currently viewing this product
The metal barstool is a popular choice for furnishing restaurants, pool halls, lounges, bars and other high traffic establishments. This stool is easy to clean, which is an important aspect when it comes to a business. This stool was designed to withstand the daily rigors in the hospitality industry, but will also provide a chic look to your home. The thick, foam padded seat will keep users comfortable. The frame is stabilized using two welded support bars, which includes a footrest. The floor glides help protect your floors and ensure smooth gliding. The simple and lightweight design of this stool will not disappoint, whether used for residential or commercial grade use. [XU-DG-60515-MAH-BAR-BLKV-GG]
- Metal Dining Bar Stool
- 500 lb. Weight Capacity
- Mahogany Wood Designer Back - 4 Square Cutout
- Black Vinyl Upholstered Seat
- 2.5" Thick Foam Padded Seat
- CA117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Welded Joint Assembly
- Two Curved Support Bars
- 18 Gauge Steel Frame
- Black Powder Coated Frame Finish
- Floor Protector Plastic Glides
- Designed for Commercial Use; Suitable for Home Use
- Color: Mahogany Wood Back/Black Vinyl Seat/Black Metal Frame
- Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Material: Foam, Plywood, Steel, Vinyl
- Seat-Size: 16.75"W x 16.25"D
- Back-Size: 16"W x 13"H
- Seat Height: 32"H
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Made in: China
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited (non moving metal parts) 2 yr Parts
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted