New York & Company Wild Safari 3 Piece Quilt Set
Step into the jungle with the unique style of the Wild Safari quilt set from NY&C Home. This exotic quilt features a big cat, jungle themed pattern print on the face and a solid color backing on the reverse. Complete the set with the included design coordinated pillow shams or...
More About This Product
Step into the jungle with the unique style of the Wild Safari quilt set from NY&C Home. This exotic quilt features a big cat, jungle themed pattern print on the face and a solid color backing on the reverse. Complete the set with the included design coordinated pillow shams or mix and match with your own for a truly wild look.
• Size: Queen
• Color Scheme: Multi-color
• Piece Count: 3
• Set Includes:
• 1pc Jungle Themed Print Quilt (90” x 90”)
• 2pc Jungle Themed Print Shams (20” x 26" + 2")
• Materials: Luxuriously brushed microfiber fabric, synthetic down alternative filling
Fabric and Design:
• Silky soft brushed microfiber fabric
• Exotic big cat, jungle themed pattern print
• Luxuriously soft feel for a great night sleep with less tossing and turning
• Down alternative filling
• Built to last with premium fabrics and expert stitching
Dry clean preferred. Machine washable, use front loader machine (or top loader without agitator) to avoid tearing, use cold water on gentle cycle, tumble dry low
* Add 2 tennis balls to the dryer to speed up drying and add fluffiness
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted
- White Wash
- Grey / Black
- Brown / Black
- Light Grey Linen, Black
- Light Beige Linen, Black