New York & Company Rhapsody 7 Piece Quilt Set
The Rhapsody quilt set from NY&C Home is a breath of fresh air in any bedroom with a unique textured pattern in a beautiful solid shade. The quilt features rows of layered hexagons, triangles, and other geometric shapes to create a contemporary pattern. Complete the look with the included sheets,...
The Rhapsody quilt set from NY&C Home is a breath of fresh air in any bedroom with a unique textured pattern in a beautiful solid shade. The quilt features rows of layered hexagons, triangles, and other geometric shapes to create a contemporary pattern. Complete the look with the included sheets, pillowcases and design coordinated pillow shams or mix and match with your own pieces for a unique look.
• Size: King
• Color Scheme: Blush
• Piece Count: 7
• Set Includes:
• 1pc Geometric Pattern Quilt (104” x 96”)
• 2pc Geometric Pattern Pillow Shams (20” x 36" + 2")
• 1pc White Microfiber Flat Sheet (108” x 102” + 4")
• 1pc White Microfiber Fitted Sheet (78” x 80” + 12”)
• 2pc White Microfiber Pillowcases (20” x 40”)
• Materials: Luxuriously brushed microfiber fabric, synthetic down alternative filling
Fabric and Design:
• Silky soft brushed microfiber fabric
• Contemporary, hexagonal geometric pattern on the face
• Luxuriously soft feel for a great night sleep with less tossing and turning
• Down alternative filling
• Built to last with premium fabrics and expert stitching
Dry clean preferred. Machine washable, use front loader machine (or top loader without agitator) to avoid tearing, use cold water on gentle cycle, tumble dry low
* Add 2 tennis balls to the dryer to speed up drying and add fluffiness
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items for items under $1000, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with getting it to your location will be deducted
- A 15% restocking fee will be applied for items $1000 and over