New York & Company Halsey Light Weight Down Alternative Comforter
Give your bedroom a fresh, clean look with the perfectly minimalist Halsey comforter from NY&C Home. The comforter is box stitched with a solid white brushed finish and a plush hypoallergenic down alternative filling you won’t be able to resist snuggling up in. This comforter pulls together a room with...
Give your bedroom a fresh, clean look with the perfectly minimalist Halsey comforter from NY&C Home. The comforter is box stitched with a solid white brushed finish and a plush hypoallergenic down alternative filling you won’t be able to resist snuggling up in. This comforter pulls together a room with a light and airy, clean and simple feeling that will make you feel instantly at peace.
• Size: Twin
• Color Scheme: White
• Piece Count: 1
• Set Includes:
• 1pc Comforter (62” x 86”)
• Materials: Luxuriously brushed microfiber fabric, synthetic down alternative filling
Fabric and Design:
• Silky soft brushed microfiber cotton-feel material
• Timeless box stitched design
• Luxuriously soft feel for a great night sleep with less tossing and turning
• Alternative down filling is perfect for those allergic to traditional down materials
• Built to last with premium fabrics and expert stitching
Dry clean preferred. Machine washable, use front loader machine (or top loader without agitator) to avoid tearing, use cold water on gentle cycle, tumble dry low
* Add 2 tennis balls to the dryer to speed up drying and add fluffiness
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
Processing and delivery times may be extended due to COVID-19.
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via FedEx/UPS: 4-7 business days
Estimated Time for Delivery If Item Ships via Freight Truck: 8 to 13 business days
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
- Items will be delivered to your porch, garage, or first dry area, but not inside the building.
- In home delivery is available in some locations for an additional fee.
Contact us for additional details about in home delivery options.
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery
time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the
- As long as it’s not on the truck and ready to go, you can cancel it without any fees!
- Once it’s on the truck it’ll be considered a return
- Fill out the return form within two days of delivery and we’ll try to make the process as painless as possible.
- We do not charge restocking fees for returned items, but shipping charges are deducted
- Even though shipping is free, the costs associated with
getting it to your location will be deducted